Welcome to the Official Wapiyapi Website!
Here you will find information about our organization, our programs, and how you can help us to help more families.
Every kid deserves an unforgettable camp experience - the chance to run, laugh and play with other children.
At Camp Wapiyapi, a week-long summer camp near Estes Park,
children who are dealing with cancer can experience those very things -
at no charge.
THANK YOU to our supporters of this year’s Art for Wapiyapi event. Notecards are available for purchase. Each set sells for $10 plus shipping, 8 cards in a set depicting art from children and companions from Camp Wapiyapi ’13.
Go to ebay.com and search for Art for Wapiyapi 2013 Note Cards
Special thanks to this year’s Art for Wapiyapi sponsors: Art for Wapiyapi Sponsors
Camp Wapiyapi 2013 Video
Special Thanks to COVIDIEN CARES
. . . for its support of Camp Wapiyapi. As a leading manufacturer of medical products and pharmaceuticals, Covidien creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence.The company also strives to improve the quality of life in the communities where it operates and where its employees and customers work and live. For more information, go to www.covidien.com.
Special Thanks to Cancer League of Colorado
Cancer League of Colorado’s mission is to secure the cure or control of cancer by raising funds to support innovative cancer research and cancer-related services in the state of Colorado. Since its founding in 1969, the Cancer League has been committed to supporting cancer research and has raised and dispensed more than $10 million to support Colorado research, patient care and family programs. Cancer League of Colorado, Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization composed entirely of volunteers. Generally 90% of Cancer League’s funds are awarded for research grants; the remaining 10% are awarded to service grants. For more information, please contact the Cancer League of Colorado at 303-292-8065 or visit the web site at www.cancerleague.org.
Special Thanks to The Rocky Mountain Active 20-30 Children's Foundation
RMA 20-30 is dedicated to raising awareness and funds for local disadvantaged youth through fundraising events and hands-on activities that draw the community together. Their goal is to improve the quality of life for children while developing leadership skills, forming lasting friendships and connections and having fun in the process. The nonprofit, philanthropic organization is comprised of professional women between the ages of 21-40. RMA 20-30 continues to grow and increase its reach in the Denver area each year, donating 100% of all fundraising proceeds to charities and charitable endeavors in the Denver community. For more information, visit RMA 20-30 at rma2030.org.
The Broomfield Community Foundation
Diana Price Fish Fund
Indiana Gump Foundation
John G. Duncan Charitable Fund
RamStrength (Lubick Foundation)
Walmart Community Foundation
Western Colorado Chapter of the Gold Prospectors Association
Interested in donating to Wapiyapi?
Simply click the image below to get started.
Wapiyapi Executive Director
Wapiyapi only collects email and postal mail addresses for program participants and donors. This information is kept on a protected server. Wapiyapi does not share your personal information. If you would like to verify or change your contact information with Wapiyapi, please send us an email or call using the contact information along the left side of this page.